Tickets now on Sale!!!
Discounted Tickets are now on Sale online, go to the Spectators section or click here to purchase someMotorsport at the Palace returns next year for its fifth consecutive running, with the popular London sprint taking place on Sunday 25th and Monday 26th May 2014.
Reinforcing its status as a community-focused event, Motorsport at the Palace has now raised over £13,500 for local charities. Next year we hope to lift the bar even higher, as London’s leading motorsport event returns to thrill spectators and drivers in equal measure.
As usual, there will be plenty to keep guests of all ages entertained away from the track. The show area will be packed with exotica, with numerous single marque, classic car and motorcycle club stands, in addition to retail and catering areas.
Younger guests can enjoy fairground rides and inflatables, while those on the look-out for a new car can browse the on-site Ancaster showroom, featuring Ancaster’s extensive range of Nissan, Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Hyundai vehicles.
And as always, the friendly paddock will be open to visitors, enabling guests to get up close to the cars and chat to the drivers before they take to the track.
So get ready for another fantastic couple of days of motorsport in one of the capital’s most pleasant and welcoming parks, and help us celebrate the unique motorsport heritage of Crystal Palace – ‘London’s Own Circuit’.
- The MIA wishes to register support for the excellent concept which should attract great support, both from an audience and competitors at Crystal Palace. Chris Aylett, Chief Executive Motorsport Industry Association (MIA).
- The return of this special event would revive the spirit and history of motor racing at Crystal Palace, allowing young and old to enjoy the paddock atmosphere of an eclectic mix of vintage and more modern racing machinery, while mixing with the equally eclectic owners and drivers. From the Crystal Palace Community Association .
- In my youth I never missed a motor race meeting at the Palace I was (am) an avid supporter of the marvellous Spring Bank Holiday events.
Chair Crystal Palace Community Association
- I found the whole experience most enjoyable. Set amongst lovely parkland and the spectators are always the cherry on top. I do appreciate performing in front of a crowd. I’ll be back for 2011, for sure.
Fastest Historic 1999.
- As you know CPF have always been supporters of sports events in the park and will be happy to publicise it as before. We should like to do a display as well. Melvyn Harrison Chairman Crystal Palace Foundation .